Autor Tema: Watch your belongings during FC  (Leído 2130 veces)

Desconectado white.rabbit

• rAFC
  • Valor en el foro: +0/-0
    • Premios
Watch your belongings during FC
« en: Octubre 09, 2011, 04:38:37 pm »
Watch your belongings during FC

This time it isn't my story, but a story of my friend. Pick-up teaches us that women are not bitches. This time I have to disagree.
Even before entrance to a club a friend of mine opened a three set. He took one girl and me and other friend tried the second girl. He had better game, so he took her home. They went instantly for FC. (Later he said that it was good fucking, coz she had really tight pussy.)
After a while the friend of mine appeared in common room looking for his cellphone. I called his phone and he discovered it in handbag of the girl. There was not much discussion about it, coz her English was almost non-existent. After this discovery we instantly warned the other friend, to watch his belongings and kicked the girl out.
This morning my friend found out that in his wallet is missing several hundred pesos and also his earphones vanished. Fortunately his laptop was in the common room, where I played music from it.
Well not every girl is nice. Not every fucking is for free. And the experience is maybe more valuable than several hundreds of pesos.

Desconectado Tattoo

• Instructor
  • rAFC
  • Valor en el foro: +90/-4
  • This tattoo is the best u can get
    • Premios
Re: Watch your belongings during FC
« Respuesta #1 en: Octubre 09, 2011, 05:44:53 pm »
well u should be careful with who u or ur buddies take home..
i speak as a foreighner in mexico but it never happened to me,but i try not to leave cash or wallets hanging around my room
and also when ur in the street dont carry too much cash or at least spread it around ur pockets just in case..

Desconectado white.rabbit

• rAFC
  • Valor en el foro: +0/-0
    • Premios
« Respuesta #2 en: Octubre 09, 2011, 07:12:49 pm »
Sure. You're right.
But with ONS you'll never know whom you take home. So, will you refuse the ONS? Sure. You can every day lock your stuff or whatever. But basically life is a risk. And if you don't risk it you find yourself not living.
All the time I'm in the game I'm trying to learn to take a risk. For example approaching in the clubs. You never know with whom she's there. And you can't even think about it. Because when you go into AP you simply have to risk it. I personally got into fight (was attacked) only once. But all my friends from Prague who are in the game several months got into fight. Nine of ten fights you can avoid, but still there are some you can't. But you can't stop playing the game because of it.
Simply life is risk to take.

Desconectado K A L

• Administrator
  • rAFC
  • Valor en el foro: +150/-15
  • Sarge, disciplina y constancia
    • Premios
  • score FClose: Still virgin ;)
« Respuesta #3 en: Octubre 09, 2011, 11:00:22 pm »
Take this Bootcamp for exploit what you learn in Halloween ;)

Kal  :evil
INTUICIONSOCIAL.COM la mejor comunidad de seduccion, ligue, estrategias, tips y tácticas de seduccion para conocer, conquistar, ligar y seducir mujeres.

Tags: